Several private firms have their own IP addresses when it comes to getting a good network response. The connectivity level must be standardized from all the aspects and this can only be done through a good router network. There is a complete set of differences associated with Private and Public IP addresses. The default gateway is sometimes directed to a private router like 10.0.0.1 login, which ensures that it is used solely as private networks. One can check public IP addresses anytime but this is not the case with the private ones. If a private ID already exists, there are chances of more convenience and better communication. Such a network includes a firm’s local network, or any other college’s local network etc.
What are the ways to access the 10.0.0.1 router address?
In order to sue 10.0.0.1, one must readily have an IPV4 address version, which readily supports the router. Additionally, one can take note of the following steps to login to 10.0.0.1:
- One must first open any browser and type 10.0.0.1 in the address column.
- Once done, all the configuration settings must match with the original address.
- On clicking continue, the page for entering the ID and the password opens up.
- Before proceeding with it, one must readily check the LAN, WAN settings.
- Once done, the ID and the password must be entered for a smooth connection.
Setting up the router with 10.0.0.1:
To get all the steps done, must one readily get the router settings done for a smart connection. If the configurations are already done, then it might take just minutes to connect. To access 10.0.0.1 with any of the IP addresses, one must follow the steps below to complete the setup of the router-
- There are various ways within the router can be fixed properly and one can either use the dial up method of the DNS method for that matter. One has to enter the username and the password for both the options.
- Upon entering the ID and the password, the router would try to automatically detect the address. In that case, if the address is not clear, 10.0.0.1 is to be entered.
- Even the option of wireless router can be enhanced as well for greater safety and security of the router address.
- Even the password must be set to maintain a strong link to the ID mentioned.
- Once all is set, click on the okay button to continue. This ensures that one can now use the router address as and when required by simply logging in.
Changing of the router passwords:
Router passwords can be easily changed with the help of the recovery option that is stated in the user manual. Usually, the default passwords typed can be changed, by clicking on the change password option. It just takes few seconds to verify the account and change the password. Once done, one can login with the new password to continue browsing.